Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?

It's amazing to me that Thanksgiving is next week. It's one of my favorite holiday's. I love spending the day with family and good friends! We are all doing various things this year for Thanksgiving.
Dunree will be spending the day with her large family at her mom's. Jenny will be with her family as well. I'm hosting Thanksgiving here at our house with Eric's parents and our dear friends the Keohans. This will be our last holiday in this house. We are moving the first week of December! We're staying in the neighborhood, just getting a bigger house.
We are thankful for all of you our dear crafty friends! Without each one of you this business would not be! You are all so amazing and unique and we appreciate each one of you!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

I'm thankful to have met you ladies!! You have motivated me to get back into the scrapbooking type of crafts and the don't get me started on the stamping stuff. Oiy!!

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Stamptini Girls said...

We love having you Susanne!!

Alisa Noble said...

Nope... sure can't believe it.
I have to tell ya, I'm thankful for all of you as well!
Thanks for the text while I was away! It meant a lot to me. :)
Hope to see y'all soon.
A

Stamptini Girls said...

Alisa we are thankful you are now on the "A" list!! :) hahahahahahahahahahahaha